Here’s my current app portfolio, in alphabetical order!
- BarlowGirl: first released on May 22, 2014.
- Bird Clock: first released on April 30, 2012.
- Birthright: first released on May 31, 2014. It’s my first app with English and French support.
- Chat à la chasse: first released on May 17, 2014. A simple game where a cat has to defend an apple field.
- Dance Dance Revolution: first released on June 1, 2014. Not a game, but an arcade location finder. Currently exclusive to Canada, with plans to fix the rough edges.
- Fun Junction: first released on May 23, 2014. The main reason for building this app is to provide five free tokens per day. It is my least recommended arcade in the Ottawa region. Nobody should waste their money there. Even if no money is spent, the time spent at the park remains frustrating.
- ZOEgirl: first released on May 22, 2012. It’s coincidental, at least on my behalf, that the BarlowGirl app was released two years later on the same date. ZOEgirl was blocked worldwide prior to this date because some countries require women to wear a hijab or burqa. These particular countries had to be removed in my second submission.